Oblivion:Memorial Cave

A UESPWiki – Sua fonte de The Elder Scrolls desde 1995
Memorial Cave
(view on map)
# of Zones 1
Vampire Enemies
Important Treasure
1 boss-level Coffin
Console Location Code(s)
MemorialCaveExterior, MemorialCave
Southeast of the Imperial City, on the mainland side of the lake
Memorial Cave

Memorial Cave is a small cave southeast of the Imperial City containing vampires (quest-related). It contains only one zone, Memorial Cave.

Related Quests



Key to Maps
Map of Memorial Cave, Exterior
  • The exterior is located at coordinates: Tamriel 14, 11
  • This location's map marker (M on map) is named Memorial Cave (editor name MemorialCaveMapMarker). The entrance door is S of the marker, 40 feet away.
  • 0-1 Mud Crab is near the entrance
  • 2 Nirnroots are at locations N on map

Zone 1: Memorial Cave

Memorial Cave
The victim pen at C

The primary use for this cave is as part of the quest: "The Order of the Virtuous Blood". There are two paths to take you deeper into the cave once you reach the first enemy. Going straight ahead leads to a few enemies and minor loot chests, while taking a left leads to the majority of enemies in the cave, but also to the dead captive (C) and boss chest (B). The small light blue dots on the map near (B) are ropes dangling from the ceiling with skulls attached. Seridur also appears near (B) if you decide to spare Roland during the aforementioned quest.


  • 12-15 Vampire Enemies (each 50% probability Vampire, 33% Undead, 17% Vampire Beast)


Doors and Gates:

  • There is one door (at Out) in/out of this zone, leading outside


  • 1 Dead Captive (10% chance enchanted jewelry) at location C on map