A UESPWiki – Sua fonte de The Elder Scrolls desde 1995
|This page is currently being rewritten as part of the Morrowind Overhaul Project.
The page is being rewritten and checked in several stages. If you make an addition to this page, please update this template accordingly, but make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
|Home City||Vivec, Foreign Quarter|
|Store||Miun-Gei: Enchanter (See map)|
Miun-Gei is an Argonian enchanter who has a shop on the upper level on the Lower Waistworks in Vivec's Foreign Quarter. He has a large variety of magical scrolls and other items for sale, and also offers enchanting services.
- A Contact in the Dark Brotherhood: Find out the name of a Dark Brotherhood contact from an enchanter in the canton.
- Greeting: "Welcome, %PCRace. It is good to see a customer in the store. That annoying fool outside chases them away."
- annoying fool:
- "Did you not see him as you entered? It is that Marcel Maurard. Outside my shop he stands all day, selling ridiculous wares. Get rid of him I would like to, but the law says he is within his rights. Perhaps you might find a way?"
- I will try and make him leave.: "You think you can? I would like that. Make him go away, an I will have rewards for you!"
- I can do nothing for you.: "No? Perhaps you have not the skill. I understand. Maybe he will die a horrible death and all will be made right. It is possible, you know."
- "Oh, how I detest that ridiculous man."
- "You killed him? Well, I suppose that's one way of taking of that problem. But now I'll have the guards around here asking questions, harassing my customers. I don't need that at all. I appreciate you getting rid of him, but there had to be another way. Anyway, take this. And you didn't get it from me."
- "You've done it! I admire your persuasiveness, friend. Thank you for your help. Allow me to give you this as a token of my appreciation."
- "He won't be a problem any longer."
- Dark Brotherhood:
- "You want to hire the Dark Brotherhood? How do I know I can trust you?"
- Negative numbers indicate restocking items.
- Items in italics are equipped, and can be purchased if you sell him something better first. (If there is more than one, you may be able to purchase the others.)
- Items in bold are Leveled Lists. Click on them to learn more about what they may contain.