Alabaster is a city found inland from the Niben River on the Elsweyr side of the border. It is said that great white walls surround the city, hence the name. A small unnamed town is located outside the city walls, to the west. The docks of Alabaster were one of the first reported sightings of the Knahaten Flu in Elsweyr.
- Arena was originally conceived as a fighting game featuring a tournament that took the player to each of Tamriel's cities to challenge different gladiatorial teams. According to a file from that stage of development left behind in the final game, Alabaster's gladiatorial team would have been called "the Nightrunners".[oog 1]
- In the mid-Second Era, the youth of Alabaster purportedly found it fashionable to place their honorifics before their names, rather than after in the typical Khajiiti custom.
- Night Mother circa 3E 433 - Whispers of Death
- The Eagle and the Cat — Lord Gharesh-ri, Speaker for the Mane
- Khajiiti Honorifics — Lady Radurra-dra of Torval,
Southwest Elsweyr Representative to the Thalmor
Nota: as seguintes referências não são encontradas no jogo. Elas são incluídas para providenciar um fundo mais sólido ao artigo, mas podem não refletir lore estabelecida.