Whiterun, Whiterun Hold
|Faction(s)||Whiterun; Guard Faction (for dialogue); Whiterun Guard; GuardFaction (makes an actor a guard); MQ104SoldierFaction; dialogue faction; MQ101PlayerFriendFaction|
These guards serve under Jarl Balgruuf, and will defend the city during the Battle of Whiterun. Should the Stormcloak forces gain control of the city, they will be replaced by Stormcloak soldiers under the service of Jarl Vignar.
Whiterun Guards, like all guards, wear a set of their city's armor, shield and helm. In addition they wear fur boots but no gauntlets. Whiterun's guards are armed with an Imperial sword, an Imperial bow, a random number from twelve to twenty steel arrows and a steel dagger. They all carry a set of common clothes. In addition they may carry two or all of the following: a torch, a beverage, and a small amount of gold.
Their primary skills are one-handed, two-handed, archery and block. Their secondary skills are heavy armor and light armor.
- Dragon Rising: Investigate a dragon sighting near Whiterun.
- The Fallen: Capture and interrogate an ally of Alduin.
Civil War Quests
- Battle for Whiterun: Take Whiterun in the name of the Stormcloaks. (radiant)
- Battle for Whiterun: Protect Whiterun from the Stormcloak invasion. (radiant)
- Despite being initially neutral in the Civil War, they still wield Imperial weaponry, and even after the Battle for Whiterun is completed and they formally take a side, they will still make comments indicating their neutrality.
|Este artigo relacionado a Skyrim é um rascunho. Você pode ajudar .|