|Primary Skills||Destruction, Alteration, Restoration, Sneak|
|Perks||Extra Damage 1.5|
|Race Details||Vampire, Undead|
|Essential||Yes, if on the Dawnguard side only until Kindred Judgment|
|Faction(s)||DLC1VampireCrimeFaction; DLC1VampireFaction; Gets dialogue pointing player to radiant quests|
Vingalmo is an Altmer bandit wizard and vampire in Volkihar Keep. He believes magic is more important than strength and can often be seen arguing with Orthjolf. He aspires to become more powerful in the Volkihar vampire hierarchy, and will send Salonia Caelia to retrieve the newly purified Bloodstone Chalice from you during The Bloodstone Chalice.
Vingalmo wears a set of light gray colored vampire armor with a matching pair of boots. He is equipped with a leveled one-handed weapon which can be up to elven quality. He carries random leveled bandit loot, as well as a 25% chance of carrying 1-9 gold.
- New Allegiances: Turn the target into a vampire. (radiant)
- The Gift: Turn your spouse into a creature of the night.
- The name Vingalmo is mentioned in the book Night of Tears, as the author of Vingalmo's Treatise on the Altmer Antecedent. It is unknown if they are the same person.
- Vingalmo does not headtrack like other NPCs; he always stares straight ahead instead of looking at you and other NPCs when they are close. This is because Altmer vampires are not set to headtrack.
- This bug is fixed by version 1.2.2 of the Unofficial Skyrim Patch.
- Occasionally, Vingalmo will offer no quests, even though other NPCs will direct you to him. This may be due to you curing your vampirism or The Gift being the last quest completed.
|Este artigo relacionado a Skyrim é um rascunho. Você pode ajudar .|