Skyrim:The Forgemaster's Fingers
|This page is currently being rewritten as part of the Skyrim Quest Redesign Project.
The page is being rewritten and checked in several stages. All users are welcome to make changes to the page. If you make a change that is relevant to the project, please update this template accordingly, and make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
Este artigo é sobre the quest. Para the item, veja The Forgemaster's Fingers (item).
|Este artigo poderia se beneficiar com uma imagem.
Veja Ajuda:Imagens para informações sobre como subir imagens. Por favor remova este template da página quando ela estiver completa.
- Approach an Orc stronghold.
- Speak with a member of the Orc stronghold.
- Speak with a guard in the stronghold, if not the same person as the previous step.
- Retrieve the Forgemaster's Fingers.
- Return the Forgemaster's Fingers to the chief of that stronghold.
When you first approach any Orc stronghold, a guard may stop you and tell you that the stronghold is exclusively for Orcs and no outsiders will be permitted inside. Other Orcs in the hold will tell you that you're not welcome, however you must find an Orc guard in order to trigger the quest. If you ask the guard how they can be persuaded to give you access, they will tell you to reclaim an item: the Forgemaster's Fingers. This item, which grants the wielder a +12 bonus to Smithing, can be collected from the randomly determined location.
When you return and give the Forgemaster's Fingers to the chief, you will be permitted to enter all strongholds and will be named Blood-Kin of the Orcs.
This is a radiant quest which you can receive from an Orc living in any Orc stronghold except Largashbur. You will be asked to bring the item back to that stronghold's chief. The location of the quest item is randomly determined based upon the quest-giver's hold (see table below for specific options).
|Hold||Stronghold||Quest Giver||Chief||Possible Dungeons|
|The Reach||Dushnikh Yal||Arob, Nagrub||Burguk||Broken Tower Redoubt, Bruca's Leap Redoubt, Deepwood Redoubt, Dragontooth Crater, Druadach Redoubt, Dustman's Cairn, Hag Rock Redoubt, Harmugstahl, Rebel's Cairn, Red Eagle Redoubt|
|Eastmarch||Narzulbur||Yatul||Mauhulakh||Ansilvund, Cragslane Cavern, Cragwallow Slope, Cronvangr Hall, Gallows Rock, Lost Knife Hideout, Morvunskar, Stony Creek Cave, Uttering Hills Camp|
- This quest is not offered to Orcs, who are automatically allowed full access to all Orc strongholds.
- Becoming Blood-Kin by completing certain quests will also grant you access to Orc strongholds, and make this quest unavailable.
- This quest is unavailable in Largashbur. If you do that stronghold's quest, The Cursed Tribe, you will automatically become Blood-Kin, though it is not explicitly mentioned.
- The quest may fail to activate after agreeing to do the favor.
- Adding the gloves to your inventory via the console, then offering to do the quest again, may properly trigger the quest log entry, you can then remove the gloves via console and continue the quest as normal.
- After you go to one stronghold and try to accept the quest, go to another stronghold and try to accept the quest again.
- Enter the stronghold you're at and speak to the Orc that tried to give you the quest again. The option to ask how to enter should still be there.
- Saving the game, restarting Skyrim, then repeating the dialog may also fix the quest trigger.
|The Forgemaster's Fingers (FavorOrcsIntro)|
|Stage||Finishes Quest||Journal Entry|
Objective 10: Find the Forgemaster's Fingers
Objective 20: Bring the Forgemaster's Fingers to <Alias.ShortName=Chief>
- The following empty quest stages were omitted from the table: 15, 100, 200.