Skyrim:The Battle for Fort Greenwall (Stormcloaks)
|This page is currently being rewritten as part of the Skyrim Quest Redesign Project.
The page is being rewritten and checked in several stages. All users are welcome to make changes to the page. If you make a change that is relevant to the project, please update this template accordingly, and make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
- Get your orders from Galmar Stone-Fist at the Rift Stormcloak Camp.
- Meet the Stormcloaks south of the fort.
- Take the fort.
You will only receive this quest if you chose to give The Rift to the Imperial Legion during the quest Season Unending. Go to the Rift Stormcloak Camp and talk to Galmar Stone-Fist. Galmar will tell you to go to Fort Greenwall and meet the Stormcloaks preparing for the attack. Meet with the men south of the fort, and then attack the fort. Your journal will keep track of the percentage of enemies left. Once all the Imperials are dead, you will have to head back to Ulfric Stormcloak for the next part in the Liberation of Skyrim quest.
- Bodies will usually disappear after they have been killed; this is to stop lagging.
- Not all the enemies are present at the start of the mission; they will spawn when enough are killed.
- More enemies will spawn than are needed to kill.
- This quest will take the place of The Battle for Fort Sungard.
|The Battle for Fort Greenwall (CWFortSiegeFort)|
|Stage||Finishes Quest||Journal Entry|
|10||Galmar Stone-Fist has sent me to assist in taking Fort Greenwall from the enemy.
Objective 10: Join the men attacking Fort Greenwall
Objective 100: Take over Fort Greenwall by defeating the enemy (<Global=CWPercentPoolRemainingDefender>% Remaining)
|9000||Finishes quest||We have succeeded in taking Fort Greenwall from the enemy.|
- The following empty quest stages were omitted from the table: 0, 100, 200, 300, 400, 500, 910, 920, 950, 1000, 2000, 9200, 9999.