A UESPWiki – Sua fonte de The Elder Scrolls desde 1995
< Skyrim: Alchemy / Items: Ingredients
Snowberries are harvested from the snowberry plant, which is commonly found near the snowline. Snowberries are the only ingredient which has all three resist elemental effects: fire, frost and shock.
142 guaranteed samples can be found in 66 different locations. Locations with the greatest numbers are:
- 15 in Yngol Barrow (Winterhold)
- 12 in the Solitude Catacombs (Solitude)
- 7 in Broken Tower Redoubt (The Reach)
- 5 in Aeri's House (The Pale)
- 5 in the Bards College (Solitude)
- 5 in Brandy-Mug Farm (Eastmarch)
- 10 outside of College of Winterhold (Winterhold)
It is categorized as a common ingredient, meaning that all apothecary merchants have a 36% chance of carrying 1-5 samples. In addition, it may be randomly found in some barrels and in apothecary's satchels.
1578 snowberry plants are found in 208 different locations. Locations with the greatest numbers are:
- 40 around Bloodlet Throne (Falkreath Hold)
- 37 around Windward Ruins (The Pale)
- 31 around Driftshade Refuge (Winterhold)
- 30 around Greywater Grotto (Falkreath Hold)
- 29 around Weynon Stones (The Pale)
- 28 around Morthal (Hjaalmarch)
- 28 around Traitor's Post (Eastmarch)
- 27 around Haemar's Shame (Falkreath Hold)
- 27 around Nightgate Inn (The Pale)
- 27 around the Pale Imperial Camp (The Pale)
- Snowberries are also categorized as food, meaning they can be sold to innkeepers as well as apothecary merchants.