|Primary Skills||Light Armor, Two-handed, Archery, Block|
|Faction(s)||CWDialogueSoldierFaction; CWSonsFactionNPC; Faction for not using casual idles; MQ101StormcloakDialogueFaction; Sons of Skyrim; Stormcloaks|
Ralof is a Nord barbarian, a member of the Stormcloaks and an early companion. Captured alongside you, he escapes Imperial custody when Alduin attacks Helgen. If you follow him into Helgen Keep for shelter from the attack, he frees you from your bindings so you can assist him against the Imperial soldiers.
After escaping from Helgen, he takes you to Riverwood, where his sister Gerdur lives. He will also invite you to join the Stormcloak Rebellion. Once you complete the quest Unbound, you and Ralof will split up. However, if you decide to join the Stormcloaks, he will fight alongside you and your fellow Stormcloaks in the Battle for Whiterun.
You will meet him again when you are tasked with rescuing prisoners from Fort Neugrad, where you learn that Ralof has been promoted and is commanding the troops that will be aiding you in this quest. You will also see Ralof during the quest Compelling Tribute, when you and his soldiers attack an Imperial cart filled with silver and weapons. In battle, Ralof uses his iron war axe and longbow with iron arrows during Unbound, and later on an iron warhammer.
After the war is over, Ralof can be found living in Riverwood at the Sleeping Giant Inn.
- Unbound: Escapar da custódia Imperial e do ataque de um dragão.
- The Jagged Crown: Find this crown for Ulfric Stormcloak.
- Battle for Whiterun: Take Whiterun in the name of the Stormcloaks.
- Rescue from Fort Neugrad: Rescue Stormcloak soldiers from the Imperials and capture the fort.
- Compelling Tribute: Blackmail a Talos worshipper into helping the Stormcloaks.
- He is the first NPC in the game to speak.
- Before you escape Helgen, Ralof will not retaliate if you attack him.
- If you follow Hadvar out of Helgen, but you join the Stormcloaks, Ralof will not be there.[verification needed — see ]
|Este artigo relacionado a Skyrim é um rascunho. Você pode ajudar .|