A UESPWiki – Sua fonte de The Elder Scrolls desde 1995
|Daedric Artifact: Oghma Infinium ()
The Oghma Infinium is a Daedric artifact acquired for completing the quest, Discerning the Transmundane. Reading the book will give you the option to boost either your combat, magic, or stealth skills by five levels.
An ancient text containing the knowledge of Hermaeus Mora
- Discerning the Transmundane: Uncover the secrets of the mysterious Dwemer lockbox.
- You cannot use the Oghma Infinium to raise skills above 100.
- The Oghma Infinium is removed from your inventory 1 second after choosing a skill and going back to the inventory. You can drop the book before it is removed and pick it up afterwards. However, this will not allow you to boost your skills again.
- When reading the Oghma Infinium from a bookshelf, the number of books that can be stored in that shelf increases by one each time the book is read.
- This bug is fixed by version 22.214.171.124.8 of the Official Skyrim Patch.
- You may not always get all five points in each skill. ?
- Reload an older game and alter your skill values slightly, even just gaining a few more XP in the skill, then try again.
For more information, see the lore article.