Skyrim:Kill the Bandit Leader (Jarl)
|This page is currently being rewritten as part of the Skyrim Quest Redesign Project.
The page is being rewritten and checked in several stages. All users are welcome to make changes to the page. If you make a change that is relevant to the project, please update this template accordingly, and make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
This is a radiant quest which is received from Siddgeir if he is the Jarl of Falkreath. The bandit camp is chosen from the following list: Bilegulch Mine, Cracked Tusk Keep, Embershard Mine, Knifepoint Ridge.
- Speak to Siddgeir, the Jarl of Falkreath.
- Travel to the assigned dungeon.
- Kill the bandit leader.
- Return to Siddgeir.
Travel to Falkreath and talk to Jarl Siddgeir in order to initiate this quest. The quest will involve you traveling to an assigned dungeon and killing the bandit leader, which at low levels can prove quite a challenge.
After traveling to the assigned dungeon you will only have to kill the bandit leader of that dungeon, killing the lesser enemies is not mandatory, but would make your job easier.
Return to Siddgeir to collect your reward of gold.
- Siddgeir is the only Jarl of Falkreath who gives this quest, which is the last prerequisite he requires before starting the Thane of Falkreath quest. If Dengeir is jarl, then he will already consider you a friend, and start that quest without any further prerequisites.
- The quest will not be available if you have another "kill the leader" bounty quest active.
|Kill the Bandit Leader (Jarl) (Favor154)|
|Stage||Finishes Quest||Journal Entry|
Objective 10: Kill the leader of <Alias=BanditCamp>
Objective 15: Return to Siddgeir
- The following empty quest stages were omitted from the table: 0, 200.
|Este artigo relacionado a Skyrim é um rascunho. Você pode ajudar .|