Entrance to Iron-Breaker Mine
Iron-Breaker Mine is a mine in Dawnstar owned by Beitild.
The mine is at the eastern end of Dawnstar just east of the White Hall. There is a smelter between the entrance and The White Hall.
The entrance leads into a tunnel descending to the southeast. At the bottom is a crossroads, where there are dead ends straight ahead and to the southwest. There are six iron ore veins located throughout the mine as listed below. There are also several pickaxes, shovels and barrels of foodstuffs throughout the mine. The mine continues to the northeast passing a narrow point with wooden shoring. At this point there is a copy of the Destruction skill book Response to Bero's Speech on top of a barrel. There is also a bed roll at this point. Just past here is a second crossroads, with an extinguished campfire in the middle. To the northwest there is a barrel containing ingredients among a pile of firewood, while to the northeast is another dead end. Turning to the southeast, the tunnel narrows and starts to twist and turn, eventually it rises up to another dead end with a round hole in the ground. Dropping through the hole brings you back down by the first junction, in one of the dead ends. Beitild, the owner will buy iron ore from you. She is normally found by the smelter, outside.
|Ore vein locations:
- One in the middle of the floor at the first intersection upon entering
- One in the southwest dead end, at the same intersection
- Two at the northeast dead end, at the second intersection
- Two at the far end of the long, narrow tunnel, past the hole in the floor
- There may be a glitch in the small tunnel in the mine where you cannot get through the tunnel. This is fixable by simply using a lunge power attack.
- There is a hidden merchant chest for one of the Khajiit caravans just outside and to the north of the entrance. It isn't visible, but if you look between three rocks you should be able to find it.