|Primary Skills||Alchemy, Enchanting, Smithing, Archery, One-handed, Two-handed|
|Essential||Yes, until speaking to him during The Heart of Dibella|
|Faction(s)||CrimeFactionReach; JobMinerFaction; KarthwastenEnmonsHouseFaction; TownKarthwastenFaction|
As it turns out, Fjotra is the new sybil of Dibella, and you will be directed to travel to Karthwasten and speak to Enmon. When you tell him of your intention to liberate the girl from her Forsworn captors, he will insist on accompanying you. However, he can be talked out of it if you prefer to travel alone. He contributes very little to the battle and is likely to be killed in the rescue attempt, so the best decision may be to leave him in Karthwasten.
- If you chose to allow Enmon to accompany you to the Forsworn camp, it is possible to command him like your regular follower by holding down the "talk" button at a slight distance from him.
- By commanding Enmon to pick up items, you can outfit him with weapons and armor, making him a reasonably useful companion at lower levels. He will equip the best gear given to him upon changing cells.
- Until you complete his related quest, Enmon will follow you indefinitely.
- If Enmon is present when you rescue his daughter, you'll get to hear a unique conversation in which Fjotra says a heartfelt goodbye to her father.
- After completing The Heart of Dibella, Enmon may behave as if he never met you upon returning to Karthwasten, returning to his default dialogue.
|Este artigo relacionado a Skyrim é um rascunho. Você pode ajudar .|