A UESPWiki – Sua fonte de The Elder Scrolls desde 1995
A range of activities are possible in Skyrim. Some are obvious parts of gameplay, such as completing quests and exploring dungeons. This page lists some of the optional activities that are available.
You are able to make a range of custom items, using the various crafting skills, specifically:
- Alchemy: Create potions by using two or more ingredients with the same effect. You can also try to discover new effects by combining random ingredients, though this may fail to produce anything.
- Enchanting: Enchant weapons or apparel with magical properties.
- Smithing: Create and improve weapons and apparel.
- Forges, grindstones, and workbenches are used for the various smithing activities
Other types of crafting are not controlled by any skills:
- Atronach Forge: Create staves, spell scrolls, spell tomes and daedric items.
- BakingHF: Baked food is more nutritious than raw food, and can only be done in the player-built kitchen.
- ConstructionHF: Build your own house from raw materials.
- Cooking: Cooked food is more nutritious than raw food.
- Mining: Mine ore for use in smithing or to sell.
- Smelting: Mineral ores need to be smelted before they can be used at weapon forging.
- Tanning: Convert hides into leather and leather into leather strips.
- Chop Wood: Get paid to chop firewood. (radiant)
- Gather Wheat: Get paid to gather crops. (radiant)
- Mine Ore: Get paid to mine ore. (radiant)
- Cutting Lumber: Serves no purpose except for roleplaying in the original version of the game. If Hearthfire is installed, sawn logs can be cut at wood mills, with the permission of the mill owner.
- Milling: Serves no purpose except for roleplaying in the original version of the game. If Hearthfire is installed, wheat can be used to create flour.
Achievements related to activities are:
- ArchitectHF (10 points/Bronze) — Build three wings on a house
- Artificer (10 points/Bronze) — Make a smithed item, an enchanted item, and a potion
- Note that cooking counts as making a potion for this achievement.
- Citizen (10 points/Bronze) — Buy a house
- Hard Worker (10 points/Bronze) — Chop wood, mine ore, and cook food
- Land BaronHF (10 points/Bronze) — Buy three plots of land
- LandownerHF (10 points/Bronze) — Buy a plot of land
- Married (10 points/Bronze) — Get married
- Proud ParentHF (10 points/Bronze) — Adopt a child
- Master ArchitectHF (10 points/Bronze) — Build three houses
- Note that you must construct all three wings on each of the three houses to get credit for this achievement.