Skyrim:An enemy's gratitude
|This page is currently being rewritten as part of the Skyrim Quest Redesign Project.
The page is being rewritten and checked in several stages. All users are welcome to make changes to the page. If you make a change that is relevant to the project, please update this template accordingly, and make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
|Este artigo poderia se beneficiar com uma imagem.
Veja Ajuda:Imagens para informações sobre como subir imagens. Por favor remova este template da página quando ela estiver completa.
- Kill an NPC.
- Receive a letter from a courier.
- (Conditional) Visit the letter's sender for a reward.
When you kill a person, it is possible you will be given a message from a courier from that person's enemy, claiming that they hated the person too and are glad you took care of them. If the relationship between the enemy and the victim was foe or worse, the person thanking you will request that you visit them for a reward through a reward letter. Else they will just send you a letter of thanks.
The reward varies depending on how rich the enemy is and how much they hated the victim. For rich enemies, they give you 200 gold for each relationship rank below zero; for all other enemies, you get 50 gold per rank.
- If the relationship between enemy and victim is -3 (enemy) or worse, the reward letter will be delivered, but the objective to collect the reward will not be given.
- This bug is fixed by version 2.0.5 of the Unofficial Skyrim Patch.
|An enemy's gratitude (WIKill04)|
|Stage||Finishes Quest||Journal Entry|
Objective 1: Read the letter from <Alias=Enemy>
Objective 10: Collect the reward from <Alias=Enemy> for killing <Alias=Victim> (conditional on relationship rank)
- The following empty quest stages were omitted from the table: 0, 100.