- The First Patient: Help discover the source of a terrible disease.
Plague of Phaer
Velatosse will share her suspicions that something is going on: "Something's wrong. More than just the illness. I just think. Something's not right here."
The First Patient
After you have distributed the curative salve for Hendil, Velatosse will be waiting outside the barn, trying to catch your attention: "Psst. Over here. Quickly." When you go to her, she will confide that she has suspicions about Hendil and his role in the plague: "There's just something not right about this."
- What do you mean?: "Everyone in town is so grateful to Hendil. But I don't trust him. Or that little toad Amuur. My youngest son's been down there for a week! Why?"
- You don't think he's trying to help these people?: "No, I don't I think he's hiding something. Those mercenaries? They guard his house night and day. Please, I know you have no reason to trust me. But at least look? It's my son."
- I'll look around in Hendil's home. For your son.: "I'll meet you at my home when you're done. I live just behind Hendil. And I know, you must think I'm mad. But I can feel it. This is all wrong."
- Wasn't Hendil's son the first infected?: "I know, I know. I can't explain it. But the last few days, it seems like people don't become sick until after Hendil gives them the salve. Or perhaps I'm just reading too much into this. Either way."
When you have retrieved Hendil's Journal from his home, take it to Velatosse in her home nearby. She will greet you with some bad news: "They took him! They took Nelulin. Now both of my boys are locked away."
- I'm sorry, Velatosse. I found a journal while I was searching Hendil's home.: "What's he hiding? I'm not sure I understand all of this, but I was right! This plague, or whatever you want to call it, is all his fault."
- Why would he create a plague?: "No idea. But it's clear—whatever's going on has to be stopped. Please. I know you barely know me. But my sons are all I have. I don't know if I could go on. If they were to..."
- I need to get into the mine, then.: "Yes. And to do that you'll need to get past the mercenaries. The unsmiling thugs at the door won't give me the time of day. Maybe one of the others could be convinced to help you? Or maybe a disguise? I don't know."
- I'll get past them, Velatosse.
After your adventures in the catacombs, Velatosse will be eagerly waiting for you outside: "Please. My sons. What's happened?"
- Hendil's salve was a drug. He was feeding people to his son Tancano—a vampire.: "What? He's a monster! Who could do such a thing? Nelulin. Did you find him?"
- I found him just inside the entrance. I don't think the vampire got to him.: "Thank the Stars. Wait, what about Iwelien? He's been in there so long!"
- I'm sorry, Velatosse. I was too late.: "No! My boy. My Iwel. Hendil. Where is he? Where is that bottle-sniffer?"
- I left him tied up inside the mine. I was going to get the mercenary captain to—: "Stop. Just walk away. I appreciate what you tried to do, but... Just walk away now."
You have two choices of how to resolve the situation:
- [Hendil Dies] I was never here.: "That's right. I'll collect Nelulin on the way out. I think maybe we'll retire to countryside. That sounds nice. Goodbye."
- [Hendil Lives] Wait. You're better than that. Don't do it.: "How can you say that? How can you say he deserves - Fine. Fine. I won't touch him. I'll let justice be done."
- One of the houses in Phaer was formerly named "Velatosse's House"; it was renamed "Eambar's House".
|Este artigo relacionado a Online é um rascunho. Você pode ajudar .|