Online:The Dream of the Hist
|Vicecanon Heita-Meen asked me to retrieve the Mnemic Egg from Ruuvitar, the architect of the Dominion invasion in Shadowfen.|
- Kill Ruuvitar.
- Talk to Vicecanon Heita-Meen.
- Talk to Gerent Nuleem-Malem.
- Examine the Mnemic Egg.
- Solve the purple plume puzzle.
- Talk to the Hist-Brothers.
- Talk to the Voice of the Hist.
- Talk to Vicecanon Heita-Meen.
Talk to Vicecanon Heita-Meen. She prefers that you capture Ruuvitar alive, if you can, but understands that you need to kill him.
You enter the Loriasel Lower Bailey to kill Ruuvitar. You can use the keystone holder, which will free Ruuvitar's four captured Argonians, but Ruuvitar will appear regardless.
After he dies, Vicecanon Heita-Meen runs up to you. Follow her to the Mnemic Egg, then talk to her. The Egg needs to be removed from the ruins, but the vicecanon is afraid it is trapped. She kneels by the Egg and appears to be magically stunned.
Gerent Nuleem-Malem runs up from the northeast. She says you need to wake the vicecanon before the Egg destroys her mind.
Touch the Mnemic Egg, and you are transported into a Vision of the Hist.
Vision of the Hist
Inside the Vision of the Hist, you see the vicecanon and purple plumes of magic.
The vicecanon says your minds are joined inside. If you heal Ruuvitar's damage to the Hist while inside the Egg, perhaps it will recover. She thinks the purple plumes might be Ruuvitar's magic. Her hint for the puzzle is "get to the heart of the matter and leave no corner unexplored."
The Plume Puzzle
Start at the northwest corner. Next, use the southwest corner. Then use the heart plume, the one in the center, then northeast plume and the southeast plume.
This pattern can be repeated no matter the starting point, as each corner controls the same amount of plumes. So pick a corner, then use a consecutive corner, then the center, then the two remaining corners. To reset puzzle, speak with Heita-Meen again.
The Hist Brothers
Continue with the vicecanon deeper into the dream. In the next large room, talk to the Hist Brothers, semi-transparent Lurchers.
The Hist Brothers are confused because one of the vicecanons, Vicecanon Hrondar, led the skin-stealers. You can say none of the vicecanons led the skin-stealers or that a skin-stealer posed as Vicecanon Hrondar.
The next Brother is confused because "the Dark Elf vicecanon," Vicecanon Servyna, "tried to destroy the eggs at the Hatching Pools." You can say she was never at the Hatching Pools, or that she tried to save the eggs, not destroy them.
The final Brother heard that the skin-stealers boiled Hist Sap for Daedra. You can tell him the Dremora Lyranth was responsible, or that Ruuvitar boiled the Hist Sap and the Dremora was his prisoner.
The Voice of the Hist
Once you have talked to all three Hist Brothers, you will hear a voice. The vicecanon is surrounded by green smoke and disappears. The voice beckons you back into the room where you solved the plume puzzle.
Talk to the Voice of the Hist at the statue. What it says will depend on your choices when talking to the Hist-Brothers.
- "Flesh walkers rarely visit our dreams, small one. The whorls of your thoughts bring warmth to our own. Soon we awaken, to nourish ourselves back to health. You must leave, or be dashed against our dreams."
- or "A flesh-walker joins our dreams. A welcome diversion, small one, before we rejoin the void. Though we soon depart, the vicecanon carries our thoughts within her. You must follow, lest we drag you to the void with us."
- Where is Vicecanon Heita-Meen?
- "When you quickened our dream, we knew her great purpose and sent her beyond the dream. But you…we could not send you just yet. You healed the wounds inflicted by the flesh-walker Ruuvitar, small one. The Hist shall dream of you, always."
- or "You quickened our dream, small one. Yet our memories wither and fade. We must soon follow. We could not stunt the vicecanon's greater purpose, so we sent her beyond the dream."
Once you finish talking to the Voice of the Hist, your vision darkens and you wake up back in Shadowfen.
Back to Shadowfen
You awaken on a ship, soon to depart to Skyrim. Talk to Vicecanon Heita-Meen to complete the quest.
|The Dream of the Hist|
|Finishes Quest||Journal Entry|
|Este artigo relacionado a Online é um rascunho. Você pode ajudar .|