A UESPWiki – Sua fonte de The Elder Scrolls desde 1995
|North of Wind Keep|
- It's unknown what these vaults were called by the Ayleids who built them. They acquired their current name when they were occupied during the Second Empire by the eccentric wizard Norvulk Tome-Hoarder.
- The Tharn Speaks: Help the Chancellor uncover some new information at a Worm Cult lair.
- Word from the Dead: Bring the words of a dying man to his wife.
Clearing the Dungeon
- Explore and clear the Norvulk Ruins.
To clear this dungeon and mark it as complete, you need to kill the following bosses:
There is one Achievement associated with this location:
|Norvolk Ruins Explorer||10||Explore and clear the Norvolk Ruins.|
- In the Achievements, this is spelled "Norvolk Ruins", but it's "Norvulk" everywhere else.
|Este artigo relacionado a Online é um rascunho. Você pode ajudar .|