Liches are aggressive undead creatures which attack using powerful spells. Liches are generally not found in the wild, but can occasionally be seen emerging from Dark Anchors and Dark Fissures.
Skills and Abilities
In combat, liches prefer to stay at range and will backpedal away from melee opponents. As they are considered elite enemies, Liches are immune to all forms of crowd control effects. As they are undead creatures, Liches are especially vulnerable to Fighters Guild abilities.
A basic ranged attack that does minor magical damage, and can be blocked or dodged to reduce damage.
A rune that is cast on the ground, indicated by a red circle. Standing in it will snare the player and do moderate magical damage over time to him or her. Stay out of the red circle to avoid this.
The lich will summon three to five lich crystals from the ground around it, as indicated by white cracks on the ground. Standing near the crystals as indicated by the red circles will do moderate magical damage over time to the player. This attack is always followed by Soul Rupture. Stay at range when this spell is cast to avoid the lich crystals.
After a short time, the crystals explode, dealing moderate magical damage to all players within the red circle. Getting hit by the exploding crystals will cause the player to be lifted above ground briefly; the player can break free from this.
- Arrai, a lich found in Shael Ruins
- Valanir the Restless, a lich found at Valanir's Rest
- Suturah, a lich found in the Motalion Necropolis
- Zaman and Qumehdi, twin liches found at the Telesubi Ruins
- Macius Cento, a lich found in the Village of the Lost
- Gedna Relvel, a lich that is occasionally summoned by Molag Bal at one of his Dark Anchors as the final boss
- The Mad Architect, a boss found at the end of the Vaults of Madness
- Uulkar Bonehand, a miniboss found in the normal version of Crypt of Hearts
- Gullveig, a former Worm Cultist found at Lost Prospect
- Spinner Indinael, a former Spinner found at Ouze
- Satagna, a lich found in the Ruins of Kardala
- The Faceless, a lich found in Vahtacen
- The Swarming Tide, a boss level lich found in Buried Sands
- Garron the Returned, a boss in veteran Wayrest Sewers
- Dream Eater, a lich haunting King Jorunn's dreams. Another one can be found at Skald's retreat in the Rift.
|Este artigo relacionado a Online é um rascunho. Você pode ajudar .|