Dwarven Centurions are hostile humanoid constructs, usually found in Dwemer ruins.
Skills and Abilities
As they are considered elite enemies, Dwarven Centurions are immune to all forms of crowd control effects.
The centurion swings its left arm as a basic melee attack, dealing moderate physical damage.
The centurion swings its right arm as a basic melee attack, dealing moderate physical damage.
The centurion releases steam as indicated by a red cone in front of it, doing moderate flame damage over time to all players standing in the cone.
The centurion spins around as indicated by a red circle, dealing moderate physical damage as well as knocking down all players within.
Unique Dwarven Centurions
- Arbiter of Perfection, a Centurion built by Sotha Sil.
- Bthanual Centurion, the boss of Lower Bthanual.
- ON:Clanker, a Dwarven Spider from Bthzark turned into a Centurion.
- The Guardian's Soul, Spark and Strength. They are Bosses in Volenfell.
- Klathzgar's Centurion, a boss in Klathzgar.
- The Last Sentinel, a boss in Rkhardahrk.
- Razak's Behemoth, a boss in Razak's Wheel.
- Sentinel of Rkugamz, a boss in normal Darkshade Caverns.
- Thzallek Eft, the boss of Avanchnzel.
- Zemarek-thul, the boss of Zemarek's Hollow.
- Ztheng Guardian, the boss of Zthenganaz.
Quests Involving Dwarven Centurions
- An Unexpected Fall: Kireth Vanos may be in trouble in a Dwarven ruin. Again.
- Blood and Sand: Help a Dwemer researcher recover her notes on a Dwemer artifact.
- Darkshade Caverns Pledge: Explore Darkshade Caverns and return Undaunted.
- Maelstrom Arena: Compete in an otherworldly Daedric arena.
- Mine All Mine: Investigate a disturbance in Deshaan's largest kwama mine.
- The Seal of Three: Prevent the Maulborn from completing their scheme against the Tribunal.
- Strange Lexicon: Exchange a Dwemer lexicon for knowledge on the Celestials.