Daen Seeth is the eastern region of Stonefalls. The city of Davon's Watch occupies most of the northeast, and Fort Arand lies on the southwestern border. The town of Senie is near the middle of the region. The Daen Seeth Dolmen is on the coast in the northwest, northeast of Ebonheart in the Zabamat region to the west. Bal Foyen borders on the east, while Deshaan is to the south, but there is no pass here.
- Dockyards — The docks in eastern Davon's Watch, in Stonefalls.
- Fort Arand — A fort in southern Stonefalls, south of Ebonheart.
- Senie — A town in eastern Stonefalls, south of Davon's Watch.
Caves, Ruins and Mines
- Ash Mountain — A volcano in southeastern Stonefalls, southwest of the town of Senie.
- The Harborage — A cave in the wilderness which the Prophet has adopted as his home and refuge.
Battlefields, Cemeteries and Crypts
- Othrenis — A necropolis in southeastern Stonefalls, southwest of Senie.
- Starved Plain — A battlefield just outside Davon's Watch in Stonefalls.
- Crow's Wood — A pocket plane of Evergloam accessed via a cleverly disguised portal in Davon's Watch, in Stonefalls.
- Emberflint Mine — A mine in central Stonefalls, southeast of Ebonheart.
- Inner Sea Armature — A Dwemer ruin west of Davon's Watch in Stonefalls.
- Shipwreck Strand — A wreck-strewn beach on the coast west of Davon's Watch.
- Strifeswarm Hive — A kwama mine in eastern Stonefalls, south of Davon's Watch.
Points of Interest
- Steamfont Cavern — A cave in eastern Stonefalls, southwest of Davon's Watch.
- 20x20px Still-Water's Camp — Located northeast of Ebonheart in northern Stonefalls.
- 20x20px Strifeswarm Kwama Mine — Located south of Davon's Watch in eastern Stonefalls.
- Davon's Watch Wayshrine — Located south of Davon's Watch.
- Fort Arand Wayshrine — Located north of Fort Arand.
- Othrenis Wayshrine — Located west of Othrenis.
- Senie Wayshrine — Located east of Senie.
- Close the Scamp Caves: Stem the tide of scamps at Ash Mountain.
- Decree of the Court: Pay a toll of flesh or silver to the Blackfeather Court.
- Desperate Souls: Help free a group of Argonian slaves from Oblivion.
- Enslaved in Death: Help put spirits to rest.
- Exquisite Tears: "Procure" a bottle of rare wine.
- The Fate of a Friend: Find out what happened to an Ashlander's lost friend.
- Giving for the Greater Good: Collect a kwama cap to help Argonians restore the Starved Plain.
- Percussive Ranching: Help a kwama farmer gather his herd.
- Proving Trust: Aid a town in the wake of a volcanic eruption.
- Quieting a Heart: Help a woman speak to her deceased lover one last time.
- A Son's Promise: Help a son find his missing father.
- Suspicious Silence: Investigate the Covenant troops massing near Fort Arand.
- Through the Aftermath: Decide how to handle an army of Chimer soldiers.
- The Venom of Ahknara: Rout the Covenant assassins infiltrating Fort Arand.
- Wayward Son: Learn the secret plots of the "Circle of Mages".
- The Wizard's Tome: Help recover a stolen spellbook.
There is one Achievement associated with this region:
|The Death of Balreth||5||Destroy Balreth and return the Brother of Strife to slumber.|