|Bears, Captain Thoran, Crucible Enforcers, Durzogs, Dynus Aralas, Gladiators, Grunt the Clever, Incineration Beetles, Senche-Tigers, Snagg gro-Mashul, Stinger, Kayd at-Sal, Nusana, Teranya the Faceless, The Beast Master, The Lava Queen, The Troll King|
|Smokefrost Peaks, The Rift|
- Warriors from all over Tamriel whisper about the Blessed Crucible, the hidden arena in the mountains of Skyrim where the mighty contend for fame, wealth, and the fabled Brimstone Crown.
The Blessed Crucible is a group dungeon found in the Rift. In this dungeon styled as a gladiatorial arena, you must help Talres Voren pay off his debts by winning the tournament and becoming the Champion of the Crucible.
- Blessed Crucible Objective: Test your mettle in the Blessed Crucible.
- Fires of Battle: Compete in a fiery arena to claim the Brimstone Crown.
- Blessed Crucible Pledge: Explore the Blessed Crucible and return Undaunted.
These named enemies have two pips around their health bar to indicate their difficulty level. Like most dungeon bosses, they are immune to crowd control effects.
These named enemies have three pips around their health bar to indicate their difficulty level.
- The Beast Master and her creatures:
- The Lava Queen, the current Champion of the Crucible
- The Pack, four werewolves: Dynus Aralas, Kayd at-Sal, Nusana and Snagg gro-Mashul
There is one Achievement associated with this dungeon:
|Blessed Crucible Vanquisher||10||Defeat the Pack, the Beast Master, and the Lava Queen at the Blessed Crucible.|
- Despite being dungeon bosses, the members of the Pack are not immune to crowd control. Use this to your advantage during the fight.
- Before dungeon scaling was introduced in Update 5, Blessed Crucible was designed for 40–43.
The Stonefalls exit
|Este artigo relacionado a Online é um rascunho. Você pode ajudar .|