Oblivion:Robber's Glen Cave
A UESPWiki – Sua fonte de The Elder Scrolls desde 1995
|This page is currently being redesigned for the Oblivion Places Redesign Project (OPRP). The page needs in-game walkthrough(s) to go along with the maps and content lists. If you make an addition to this page, please update this template accordingly, but make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
Needs in-game verification. See the OPRP project page for explanation of what needs to be to complete the verification process.
|# of Zones||1|
(1 boss-level Monster)
|1 boss-level Chest|
|Console Location Code(s)|
|Northwest of Bravil, east of the Green Road|
- More Unfinished Business: Find out why a guild member has defaulted on yet another contract in Bravil.
- This cave always contains 12 Imps, even at high levels. Therefore, this cave is one of the few sources of Imp Gall at high levels.
- This cave contains 6 Cairn Bolete plants and 11 Wisp Stalk plants.
- If a Minotaur spawns at A, it may end up stuck in the overhang into the corridor (due to its large size). This will allow you to chip away at it from a distance or use it for skill leveling, as it will run in place swinging its weapon. This is likely the case if an Ogre also spawned as the boss-level monster for this cave.
- The exterior is located at coordinates: Tamriel 12, -3
- This location's map marker (M on map) is named Robber's Glen Cave (editor name RobbersGlenCaveMapMarker). The entrance door is NW of the marker, 30 feet away.
- 1 Road Creature (Forested Mountains variety) is near the entrance
- The following plants can be found near the entrance: 8 Fly Amanita plants, 2 Green Stain Cup plants, 5 Lavender plants, 32 Monkshood plants, 1 Somnalius plant, and 8 Summer Bolete plants.
Zone 1: Robber's Glen Cave
- 1 boss-level Chest (Monster variety) at location B on map
- 5 Chests 01 (2 locked)
- 5 Chests 02
- 2 Chests 04
- 1 Wooden Chest (contains 3 Skooma; non-respawning)
- The following plants will always be found: 6 Cairn Bolete plants and 11 Wisp Stalk plants
Doors and Gates:
- There is one door (at Out) in/out of this zone, leading outside