A UESPWiki – Sua fonte de The Elder Scrolls desde 1995
(Click on any item for details)
Rally M points for D seconds
Increase target's Confidence (willingness to attack). Fleeing NPCs will stop running and return to combat.
- This effect can be gained for spell making and enchanting via spells only.
- This spell works on NPCs who are fleeing to call the guards.
- Rally is an excellent spell for stopping a mortally wounded enemy from fleeing. Necromancers are especially adept at running away.
- Other than the information above, Rally is not very useful in the game. There are only a few key points where its use becomes advantageous.
- Use this in conjunction with Frenzy and they will attack nearby targets in a heartbeat. If they attack you, you can kill them with no bounty on your head.