|This page is currently being rewritten as part of the Oblivion NPC Redesign Project.
The page is being rewritten and checked in several stages. If you make an addition to this page, please update this template accordingly, but make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
|Home City||Imperial City, Talos Plaza District|
|Faction(s)||IC Citizens; IC Beggars; Beggars|
Being a beggar in the wealthiest district of the Imperial City makes things a bit easier, and Draninus lives a somewhat less complicated existence than the beggars in other cities. He wakes up at 6am, and heads for the big statue in the center of the district, where he spends all day begging for food and gold. When the clock strikes 6pm, he will actively seek out some food, and will consume it where he stands. At 8pm, he heads back to his bedroll for two hours of wandering before bedtime.
Draninus is infected with the disease collywobbles and you can be infected should you engage him in combat. He wears a set of typical lower-class clothing, a pair of green felt linens and an olive vest. He carries nothing, except for the occasional gold coin. His bedroll is located in the narrow alleyway behind Ulen Athram's house, and signals that Draninus doesn't have to suffer to get by. He owns three bottles of cheap wine, as well as his food bag and a sack that contains minor loot.
- Finding the Thieves Guild: So you want to join the Thieves Guild? Don't you know it doesn't even exist?
- May the Best Thief Win: You want to join, but are you a good enough thief?
- Untaxing the Poor: Steal the tax records for the Waterfront residents.
- Speechcraft Training: Cyrodiil's master orator wants you to comfort the unfortunate to prove yourself worthy of her training.
- When you engage him in the Speechcraft minigame, he has a different voice.