|Location||Shrine of Sanguine|
|Available||24 hrs/day every day|
|Gold||5||Mercantile||Apprentice (25) (leveled)|
|Health||35 + (3+0.6)x(PC+0), PC=4-100|
|Magicka||113 + 7.5x(PC+0) (max=250)|
|Essential||Until Sanguine's Daedric Shrine Quest is completed|
|Faction(s)||Sanguine Faction; DAGenericFaction|
Engorm is a Bosmer alchemist who is a devout worshipper of the Daedric prince Sanguine, and can be found with his fellow worshippers at the Shrine of Sanguine. Talk to Engorm to find out about Sanguine's preference in libations.
Engorm spends his entire life wandering around near the shrine, without ever sleeping or eating.
He wields an iron dagger and wears a monk robe with sack cloth sandals. He carries a small amount of gold. Being an alchemist, he has the typical spells of alteration, conjuration, destruction, illusion, mysticism and restoration.
He has clearly dedicated his life to worship Sanguine, whose sphere is hedonistic revelry, debauchery, and passionate indulgences of darker natures. He is, however, the one who knows how to approach the shrine and will greet you with a question: "Have you come to revel in the glory that is the Shrine of Sanguine?" And he will elaborate if you ask him about the Shrine: "It is a place of celebration for us. We dance, we make love. Would you speak with Sanguine?" Should you choose to decline, he will pity your lack of faith: "Of course you won't. Go on about your dreary existence. The Lord Sanguine has no interest in one such as yourself." If you tell him you want to speak to Sanguine, he will give you the following instructions: "Approach then, and bring Sanguine a gift. Some Cyrodilic Brandy is an appropriate gift for your host."
- Engorm is technically a merchant and will barter with the player. However, he never has any merchandise to sell (even if your mercantile skill is greater than 50) and he only has 5 gold, making it somewhat pointless to sell any items to him. However, it is possible to invest in his "store" once your mercantile skill reaches 75, at which point you could potentially sell him a few more items.
- This bug is fixed by the Unofficial Oblivion Patch.
- Engorm is one of the few leveled merchants in the game, causing him to gain 1 point of Mercantile skill each time his level increases. Therefore, his Mercantile skill at any point in the game will be
- Engorm is one of the few alchemists who will not point you towards Sinderion when you show him a sample of Nirnroot.
- Oblivion-Male NPCs
- Oblivion-Leveled NPCs
- Oblivion-Essential NPCs
- Oblivion-Ingredient Merchants
- Oblivion-Potion Merchants
- Oblivion-Apparatus Merchants
- Oblivion-Factions-Sanguine Faction
- Oblivion-Bugs Fixed by the Unofficial Oblivion Patch