A UESPWiki – Sua fonte de The Elder Scrolls desde 1995
|This page is currently being rewritten as part of the Morrowind Overhaul Project.
The page is being rewritten and checked in several stages. If you make an addition to this page, please update this template accordingly, but make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
|Vevrana Aryon (vevrana aryon)|
Vevrana Aryon is a Dunmer monk who has a boat docked at Holamayan Monastery. During and after the Mehra Milo and the Lost Prophecies quest, she will provide you transport to Ebonheart for a small fee.
- "I'm Vevrana Aryon, a monk of Holamayan. The monastery is here, on this island. Take the stone pathway north from the docks and the path uphill. The entrance is hidden by a magical shield. Wait or rest at the head of the path, and the portal will open at dusk and dawn only, the magical twilight hours sacred to Azura. Mehra Milo has told us of your coming. You can find her in the library with Master Barelo. Later, I can arrange for your return to Vivec whenever you are ready."
- return to Vivec: "You'll return to Vivec by boat, arriving at the West Docks in Ebonheart. Are you ready?"
- Yes "Then I'm ready to take you to Ebonheart whenever you're ready to travel."
- Not "When you're ready, I'll be here, waiting."
- There is a minor bug with Vevrana where she will forget that she's supposed to offer transport. You can usually get around it by reminding her via dialog. If not, you may be forced to resort to other means for transportation.