Morrowind:Frald the White
|This page is currently being rewritten as part of the Morrowind Overhaul Project.
The page is being rewritten and checked in several stages. If you make an addition to this page, please update this template accordingly, but make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
|Frald the White (Frald the White)|
|Location||Hawkmoth Legion Garrison|
|Faction(s)||Imperial Legion (Knight Protector)|
Frald the White is a Nord warrior and Knight Protector of the Imperial Legion. He can be found at the Hawkmoth Legion Garrison in Ebonheart. He is one of the quest-givers for this faction, and has several quests for you to perform.
He is wearing a near full set of Imperial Templar Armor including the cuirass, both pauldrons, both bracers, and boots. He is also wearing common pants, wielding an Imperial broadsword, and is carrying up to 100 drakes. Aside from his natural resistance to shock, immunity to frost, ability to shield himself, and a natural frost damage spell, he knows no spells.
- Courtesy: Defend the Legion's honor from a Buoyant Armiger in Ghostgate.
- Honthjolf is a Traitor: Kill this deserter of the Legion in the cave of Aharnabi.
- Suryn Athones' Slanders: Kill an Ordinator in Vivec who is spreading lies about the Legion.
- Saprius Entius: Find and protect this Legion Knight accused of murder.
- Frald the White: [Disposition -2.] "That's me. Any more stupid questions?"
- Saprius Entius:
- [Disposition drops significantly. You have been expelled from Imperial Legion.] "Saprinus Entius was a murderer, true. But you cannot take justice in your own hands. I have no choice but to expel you from the Legions."