A UESPWiki – Sua fonte de The Elder Scrolls desde 1995
(Click on any item for details)
Calm M points for D seconds
Stops the target from fighting. While under this effect, attacking them will not cause them to retaliate.
Calm Creature works on all non-undead, non-Daedra, non-mechanical creatures.
Calm Humanoid works on NPCs.
- Calm is useful if you are trying to fight with ranged weapons or spells in a confined area. Calm the enemy, and run out to put some distance between you.
- Calm is basically a crowd controlling effect. Such effects are exceptional for combat in high difficulty games.
- Calm Humanoid is a useful spell when you need to do some unfriendly things to NPCs but don't want to kill them. One such trick is to steal an NPC's armor by casting Disintegrate Armor on them until it breaks, casting Calm to make them stop attacking you, then finally pickpocketing the broken armor.
- On normally hostile targets, expect them to re-enter combat once the Calm spell has expired, but if you can raise their disposition, (NPCs only) it may stop their hostility, but only if their Fight isn't too high by default.
- Only 1 point magnitude is enough for any level target.
- This bug is fixed by the Morrowind Code Patch.