Zenithar, the God of Work and Commerce, the Provider of our Ease, is one of the Divines. The Trader God is frequently seen as the same deity as the Bosmeri god Z'en. In the Empire, however, Zenithar is considered a more cultivated god of merchants and middle nobility, being the deity of wealth, labor, commerce and communication. He has strong ties to Cyrodiil and High Rock. The introduction of the worship of Zenithar was largely tolerated in Hammerfell due to his similarities to a Yokudan agricultural deity. His worshippers say that, despite his mysterious origins, Zenithar is the god 'that will always win'. His priests teach that the path to peace and prosperity is through earnest work and honest profit, not through war, bloodshed, or theft. Zenithar is seen as a warrior god, but one who is restrained and reserved in times of peace.
He is thought to be associated with Kynareth, as well as a large blue star sometimes seen in the skies of Tamriel. It's also said that he is most in touch with the mortal world, and that he created the Mace of the Crusader for Pelinal Whitestrake to help him defeat Umaril the Unfeathered. The Nerevarine purportedly received his gauntlets, Zenithar's Warning and Zenithar's Wiles. A blacksmith's anvil is his symbol, representing labor and production. Temples devoted to him are sometimes called Resolutions. Worship of Zenithar is typically more prevalent in some geographic areas, such as Leyawiin, Totambu, and Kambria.
Daggerfall Signs Resolution of Z'en.png
A symbol representing Zenithar (Daggerfall)
A symbol representing Zenithar (Online)
The Mace of the Crusader (Oblivion)
- Mysteries of the Divines — An excerpt regarding the teachings of Zenithar
- For My Gods and Emperor — Imperial Cult
- Charwich-Koniinge Letters, Volume 1 — Charwich
- [[Lore:Guia de Bolso do Império, 1º Edição/Invocation|]]
- Variedades da Fé no Império — Irmão Mikhael Karkuxor
- Guide to Cheydinhal — Alessia Ottus
- [[Lore:Guia de Bolso do Império, 1º Edição/Hammerfell|]]
- The Ten Commands of the Nine Divines
- Events of Daggerfall.
- '"`UNIQ54e1a6896581db96-cleanspace-00000001-QINU`"'King Edward, Part X
- Sir Ralvas' dialogue in Knights of the Nine
- King Edward, Part VIII
- Events of Oblivion.
- Events of Morrowind.