|Esta página está sendo redesenhada para o Projeto de Lugares da Lore (LPP).
A página pode precisar de algum trabalho para se encaixar em nossos padrões da página do projeto.
Rimmen is a major city in the eastern region of Elsweyr. The city has served as a home to mercantile caravans since before time was recorded by men. The dominant architectural feature of the city is its ivory-colored stone. It has been used to make domed buildings along with canals and plazas.:184 Much of the city was built by the Akaviri, including a shrine known as the Tonenaka, said to hold ten thousand statues.:164 Rimmen is a cosmopolitan city and is home to a variety of races other than Khajiit. Ya'Tirrje, the Gold-Cat, ran a prosperous drug smuggling operation in the city during the Third Era. At some point, Rimmen became the home of the Jovial Lambasters, who were known to celebrate Clavicus Vile.
- Arena was originally conceived as a fighting game featuring a tournament that took the player to each of Tamriel's cities to challenge different gladiatorial teams. According to a file from that stage of development left behind in the final game, Rimmen's gladiatorial team would have been called "the Crushers".[oog 1]
- [[Lore:Guia de Bolso do Império, 3º Edição/Sugar and Blood|]]
- Livros:A Cidade Infernal — Gregory Keyes
- [[Lore:Guia de Bolso do Império, 1º Edição/The Elsweyr Confederacy|]]
- Persistence of Daedric Veneration — Lady Cinnabar of Taneth
Nota: as seguintes referências não são encontradas no jogo. Elas são incluídas para providenciar um fundo mais sólido ao artigo, mas podem não refletir lore estabelecida.