|Esta página está sendo redesenhada para o Projeto de Lugares da Lore (LPP).
A página pode precisar de algum trabalho para se encaixar em nossos padrões da página do projeto.
Rihad is a port city at the southern edge of Hammerfell, just north of its border with Cyrodiil. It is located on the coast of the Abecean Sea, on the main road between Anvil and Taneth. The Brena River flows into the Abecean Sea just south of the city.
The city's population is an eclectic mix of Redguard Forebears, survivors of the Yokuda Ra Gada, followers of Satakal, a few Bretons, and warriors-in-training from all over the empire. Buildings in the city with its high domes, the flying dew sails, and the mosaic colophons were constructed over the old and new ruins of past civilizations. In 3E 253, armies of Taneth and Rihad were defeated in the Battle of Dragontooth by the Camoran Usurper, leading to the fall of southern Hammerfell. The ruler of Rihad by the time of the Imperial Simulacrum was Queen Blubamka.
The city is the birthplace of well-known historian Destri Melarg. It is mentioned in several famous works of literature, including The Hope of the Redoran, the Biography of Queen Barenziah, The Refugees and Realizations of Acrobacy.
- Arena was originally conceived as a fighting game featuring a tournament that took the player to each of Tamriel's cities to challenge different gladiatorial teams. According to a file from that stage of development left behind in the final game, Rihad's gladiatorial team would have been called "the Bane".[oog 1]
- For game-specific information, see the Arena article.
- [[Lore:Guia de Bolso do Império, 1º Edição/Hammerfell|]]
- The Hope of the Redoran — Turiul Nirith
- The Refugees — Geros Albreigh
- Notes For Redguard History — Destri Melarg
Nota: as seguintes referências não são encontradas no jogo. Elas são incluídas para providenciar um fundo mais sólido ao artigo, mas podem não refletir lore estabelecida.