|Esta página está sendo redesenhada para o Projeto de Lugares da Lore (LPP).
A página pode precisar de algum trabalho para se encaixar em nossos padrões da página do projeto.
Gilane was previously a kingdom ruled by King Cephorus I and his Redguard queen, Bianki, in the 3rd Era, before Cephorus' acquisition of the throne in 3E 127. There is evidence to support that there was a king ruling before Cephorus' ascension to the Gilane throne. Cephorus' throne seems to have been unsucceeded as the children Bianki bore him all died during the War of the Red Diamond. Queen Bianki passed in 3E 136. It should be noted that Bianki's existence is challenged in The Madness of Pelagius (and so is the existence of Cephorus' children, if the statement in The Madness that Cephorus "died childless" is taken to mean that he never had children, instead of meaning that he died without any living children).
- Arena was originally conceived as a fighting game featuring a tournament that took the player to each of Tamriel's cities to challenge different gladiatorial teams. According to a file from that stage of development left behind in the final game, Gilane's gladiatorial team would have been called "the Dire Wolves".[oog 1]
- [[Lore:Guia de Bolso do Império, 3º Edição/Hammerfell|]]
- The Wolf Queen, Book Five — Waughin Jarth
- The Wolf Queen, Book One — Waughin Jarth
- The Wolf Queen, Book Eight — Waughin Jarth
Nota: as seguintes referências não são encontradas no jogo. Elas são incluídas para providenciar um fundo mais sólido ao artigo, mas podem não refletir lore estabelecida.