Lore:Bone Orchard Research Log 3
A UESPWiki – Sua fonte de The Elder Scrolls desde 1995
|Anterior||Log 2||Próximo||Log 4|
Bone Orchard Research Log 3
A researcher's journal documenting the investigation and excavation of the Bone Orchard and Barrowbough
- Initial tests indicate that the tree in the center of this place is, in fact, linked to the wards protecting the bones.
- Injuring it by breaking off branches or cutting the trunk reduces the efficacy of the wards by an almost imperceptible degree.
- Unfortunately, any damaged tissue is almost immediately regenerated. If we are to release the wards, we will have to find a more effective means of killing the tree.
- I have segregated the initiates into a series of excavation teams. They will begin digging for the roots at once. Perhaps they will prove more vulnerable to our methods.
- Meanwhile, our glowing skull has learned to speak. At first it was tolerable—simply requesting to be reunited with the bones it believes we have used to construct our skeletal minions.
- When we did not comply, it began singing offensive tunes as loudly as it could—an impressive feat for a construct without lungs.
- As we could find no easy way of destroying the skull, we have exiled it to the camp's perimeter. Perhaps if we leave it alone it will return to its dormant state.
|Ant.: Log 2||Acima: Bone Orchard Research||Próx.: Log 4|