A UESPWiki – Sua fonte de The Elder Scrolls desde 1995
This section contains general information that is related to the Elder Scrolls Games, but not directly about the games.
- Elder Scrolls: Overview of the Elder Scrolls Games
- ZeniMax Media Inc.
- Dire Wolf Digital, LLC
- Climax Studios
- Brian Chapin
- Ashley Cheng
- Matt Firor
- Pete Hines
- Todd Howard
- Kurt Kuhlmann
- Steve Meister
- Gary Noonan
- Emil Pagliarulo
Game Specific Teams
- Battlespire Team
- Redguard Team
- Morrowind Team
- Oblivion Team
- Shivering Isles Team
- Oblivion Mobile
- Skyrim Team
- ESO Team
- Douglas Goodall Interview: An interview conducted with a Morrowind developer who left after the game's release. It was conducted during Oblivion's development, and contains several interesting insights into how lore was designed by Bethesda internally.
- Greg Gorden Interview: An interview conducted with a developer of Shadowkey.
- Loremaster's Episode of ESO-RP ZOS Interview: A transcript of the interview with Jessica Folsom and Lawrence Schick conducted by op-cast.com, which is available here.
- Mark Jones Interview: An interview with one of the artists behind Daggerfall, Battlespire, TES Travels and Morrowind.
- Natalia Smirnova Interview: An interview conducted with Oblivion's interface artist.
- Oblivion Mobile Interview: An interview asking Vir2L President Douglas Frederick about the development of Oblivion Mobile, with input from Greg Gorden and Brad Pitser.
- Canceled Games — A list of canceled Elder Scrolls games and links to the relevant pages
- Elderscrolls.com Archive — an archive of information and images from old versions of the official Elder Scrolls website
- Wallpapers — official wallpapers in various resolutions
- Real-World References — Parallels between real-world concepts and those found in Elder Scrolls games.
- Links: Links to other sites about the Elder Scrolls games.
- Tamriel Rebuilt: A large modding project inspired by the games.
- Elder Scrolls Off the Record: An assortment of TES podcasts, part of the QGN gaming community.