- For 60 seconds, opponents in melee range have a chance of being flung away.
Whirlwind Cloak is an adept level destruction spell that surrounds the caster in powerful swirling winds, which can fling hostile targets away if they get within melee range. Enemies may take damage if they are flung hard enough.
- Whirlwind Cloak, 10 pts for 60 secs
- You can only have one Cloak spell of any kind active at a time. Casting a second will cancel the first.
- The spell will continue to the end of its duration even if you sheathe your weapons. It even operates under water, making it an effective means of dealing with Slaughterfish, since you can't use other attacks or spells while swimming.
- Some enemies are immune to this spell, notably anything that is also immune to Paralysis.
- This spell is best suited for large numbers of small, light-weight enemies, such as Rieklings.
- If this spell is cast while summoned creatures are active, it will cancel them out. This also applies to reanimated allies.