A UESPWiki – Sua fonte de The Elder Scrolls desde 1995
This page lists all the caves added by Dragonborn.
- Benkongerike — An icy cave southeast of Saering's Watch and northwest of Headwaters of Harstrad containing bristlebacks and rieklings.
- Bristleback Cave — An icy cave due northwest of Broken Tusk Mine, along the western coast, containing bristlebacks and rieklings.
- Castle Karstaag Caverns — An ice cave on the north-northwestern coast of Solstheim, inhabited by rieklings.
- Castle Karstaag Ruins — An icy clearing outside of Castle Karstaag Caverns.
- Coldcinder Cave — A cave with two entrances via a grate in the Bulwark Jail and a trapdoor atop the cliff just southeast of Raven Rock, near the top of the Bulwark.
- Frossel — A small cave north of Skaal Village.
- Frostmoon Crag — A spacious overhang of rock inhabited by werewolves.
- Glacial Cave — An icy cave home to rieklings and horkers.
- Hrothmund's Barrow — A small uninhabited cavern located west-southwest of Benkongerike.