|Este artigo foi marcado por um Daggerfall Projeto de Redesign colaborador como em necessidade de uma imagem.
Veja Ajuda:Imagens para informações sobre como subir imagens. Por favor remova este template da página quando ela estiver completa.
- Talk to a Merchant or an Innkeeper.
- Escort your employer to the town he mentioned to you.
- Be prepared for an ambush there.
- Turn your employer over or defend him.
- Escort him to the place in town he mentioned to you.
- Collect your reward.
- Be sure to follow the time limit.
This quest is one of many others you can randomly get from the pool of Merchants/Innkeepers Quests.
I am (questgiver's name). I am in need of an escort. Would you protect me on my journey to (town)? It's less less than (time limit) days from here.
My name is (questgiver's name). I have to get out of (current town) right away. I want to hire you to guard me on my journey to (town). I can pay you (random gold) gold pieces.
You have to help me! My name is (questgiver's name). I need to get to (town) within (time limit) days and I need an escort.
Merchant/Innkeeper goes on:
Blessings upon you (player's name). I travel light, so I'm ready to go. I know you don't work for free. Take me to (building's name) in (town) and I'll pay you (random gold) gold when we get there.
I guess I'll have to find someone else to protect me on my journey.
Escort your employer to the town he mentioned. When you arrive, there will be an ambush by a faction that is interested in capturing your employer.
- If you turn your employer over to the ambushing faction, you naturally won't receive any reward or gain reputation with The Merchants. The quest will count as a failure three hours after you have turned your employer over. You will however gain 10 reputation with the ambushing faction and 5 reputation with its associated factions.
- If you don't turn your employer over when you are forced to do so, you will lose 20 reputation with the ambushing faction and 10 reputation with its associated factions.
If you can bring your employer to the building without engaging his persecutors, your reputation with them will not be touched.
The following groups can ambush you; each has a 25% chance of appearing as the ambushing faction:
- Town Guards
- Mages Guild
- Thieves Guild
- Dark Brotherhood
If you choose to defend your employer, take care of the attackers then escort him into the building he mentioned.
When you and your employer reach the requested place, he says:
Ah! (building's name)! You have fulfilled your part of the bargain. Here is the gold I promised you.
A successfully completed quest results in a reputation gain according to the table below.
|Questgiver's associated factions||+2|
A failed quest (time limit expired) results in a reputation loss according to the table below.
|Questgiver's associated factions||-1|
If your employer is wanted by the Town Guards, your actions will influence your Regional Reputation as shown in the table below.
|Action||Regional Reputation Gain|
|Turn him over||+10|
|Don't turn him over||-20|
If you turn your employer over to one of the other factions, you will gain reputation according to the table below.
|Persecutors' associated factions||+5|
|Questgiver's associated factions||-1|
If you defend your employer you will lose reputation according to the table below.
|Persecutors' associated factions||-10|
- Town Guards: 5x Two Warriors every five in-game minutes (20% chance) until the quest is over
- Mages Guild: 3x Two Mages every five in-game minutes (25% chance) until the quest is over
- Dark Brotherhood: 3x Two Assassins every five in-game minutes (25% chance) until the quest is over
- Thieves Guild: 3x Two Thieves every five in-game minutes (25% chance) until the quest is over
- Your employer will be gone forever after the quest. That means he/she can no longer be found in the building of the town where you started the quest. If he/she provided a service to the player, this service is also gone forever.
- You can fix this, however, by deleting from your savegame directory the ATF file that is allocated to this specific town. The downside is that you will also lose all map information for this town.
- This is one of only two quests in the entire game that can improve your Regional Reputation. The other quest which can do this is A Mix-Up.