|Este artigo foi marcado por um Daggerfall Projeto de Redesign colaborador como em necessidade de uma imagem.
Veja Ajuda:Imagens para informações sobre como subir imagens. Por favor remova este template da página quando ela estiver completa.
- Talk to a Merchant or an Innkeeper.
- Meet your employer before 21:00 at his residence in the local town.
- Guard him until midnight and defend him against the villains.
- Talk to your employer and collect your reward.
- Be sure to follow the time limit.
This quest is one of several in the random pool of Merchants/Innkeepers quests.
(player's name), I fear for my very life. Will you protect me? (villain's class)s have threatened to kill me tonight because I have refused to sell my land. I can pay you (random gold) gold.
You find me in desperate straits, my dear (player's race). I have received word from some (town) thugs that they intend to ransack my house tonight. I don't suppose you'd be available to do a little creative facial rearrangement on these fellows?
The merchant/innkeeper goes on:
Thank you and bless you! They will strike at (residence's name) in the three hours before midnight. Be there and wait with me for that time. Once they have been defeated, I will be safe once again.
The merchant/innkeeper answers:
Fear not for my safety, (player's name). I shall find another protector...somehow.
Head to your employer's residence before 21:00. Ask around until someone points you toward it. Upon entering the residence, the following message pops up:
This must be the place. It fits the description (questgiver's name) gave you.
Wait until the villains show up; you can loiter to make time pass faster. If the attackers show up, there will be two of them. Upon hitting one of them for the first time he/she shouts:
This is not your problem, stranger. Leave (questgiver's name) to us or we will cut you down where you stand!
Just kill them all, then wait until it is past midnight. Again, you can loiter to kill time. Talk to your employer and collect your reward.
When you speak to your employer he says:
You have saved my life, (player's first name). I will gladly pay you our agreed upon amount.
A successfully completed quest results in a reputation gain according to the table below.
|Questgiver's associated factions||+2|
A failed quest (time limit expired) results in a reputation loss according to the table below.
|Questgiver's associated factions||-1|
- Two Assassins (25% chance) once you enter your employer's house between 21:00 and 00:00
- If the assassins don't show up until midnight, and this occurs with a chance of 75% after all, the quest can not be completed successfully, since it requires the death of both assassins. You can either accept this circumstance and leave, or reload a save before you entered your employer's house and keep trying until the assassins have shown up.