- Talk to a noble.
- Deliver the gold to the contact in the specified town.
- Return to the noble with the magical item given to you by the contact.
- Give the magical item to the noble and collect your reward.
- Be sure to follow the time limits.
I need someone to bring an item to a contact of mine in (town). You will receive an item in return. If you bring that item back to me, I will happy to reward you with (random gold) gold pieces. Do you agree?
The noble goes on:
Very good. Take this bar of gold and bring it to a certain (contact's description) called (contact's name) in a place called (building) in (town). You will need to move quickly. If you are not at (contact's name) in (time limit) days, (contact's name) will leave, and none of us will be happy. Especially you. Very well, good luck to you, (player's first name).
The noble answers:
No? What a shame. I was prepared to be quite generous.
Travel to the town where the noble's contact is waiting. You may encounter some spellswords on the way to your destination who will demand the gold from you. If you hand it over, you will of course fail the quest.
Learn the location of your contact by asking around in town and meet him/her. Hand over the gold and you will get a magical item you must bring back to the noble. Deliver this magical item in time and collect your reward afterwards.
When you return to the noble with the magical item, he/she will thank you by saying:
Excellent, (player's first name), you've returned with my (magical item) as promised. Your valor and bravery are great indeed. I am sure we will appreciate your further service in the near future. Thank you.
A successfully completed quest results in a reputation gain according to the table below.
|Noble you got the quest from||+5|
|Noble's associated factions||+2|
A failed quest results in a reputation loss according to the table below.
(Allies/Enemies affiliations for listed factions are not considered)
- 5x One Spellsword every five in-game minutes (25% chance) until the bar of gold is delivered
- If you give the bar of gold to one of the pursuing spellswords, that spellsword will let you go. However, spellswords will continue to appear and attack you, until the second time limit has expired.
- If you keep the magical item, it will remain in your inventory and won't vanish once the quest is over, unlike most quest items.