Daggerfall:A Prized Item
|Este artigo foi marcado por um Daggerfall Projeto de Redesign colaborador como em necessidade de uma imagem.
Veja Ajuda:Imagens para informações sobre como subir imagens. Por favor remova este template da página quando ela estiver completa.
- Talk to a questgiver of the Thieves Guild.
- Travel to the town which was mentioned to you.
- Enter the residence were the item is located.
- Find the item and pick it up.
- Make your escape afterwards.
- Return to the questgiver and collect your reward.
- Be sure to follow the time limit.
Keep your voice down. My name is ... er, just call me (questgiver's name). I have a guild job for you. Standard pay. Interested so far?
Questgiver goes on:
You need to steal the (magical item) from (residence) in (town). You have (time limit) days or the deal is off. Did I mention that the place is guarded? Could have sworn I said so.
Glad I didn't tell you any details. Now get out of here.
Although the questgiver doesn't mention that you are going after an enchanted item, you will recognize it as such, when you check it in your inventory.
Travel to the town and enter the residence where the item is located. Depending on the time of day and the type of residence, it is possible the door will be unlocked. Search for and seize the quest object (often a piece of enchanted clothing). There may be an attempt to stop you; either two spellswords, a Gargoyle, a Flesh Atronach or a ghost may need to be avoided or killed. Return to the questgiver with the item to collect your reward.
When you hand the enchanted item over to the questgiver, he will say:
Got the goods? Ah! Well done. Standard pay for this job is (random gold) gold pieces. Don't spend it all in one place.
A successfully completed quest results in a reputation gain according to the table below.
A failed quest results in a reputation loss according to the table below.
(Allies/Enemies affiliations for listed factions are not considered in the tables)
Any of the following:
- Two Spellswords (10% chance)
- One Gargoyle (10% chance)
- One Flesh Atronach (10% chance)
- One Ghost (10% chance)
Ficheiro:DaggerfallGargoyle.gif Ficheiro:DaggerfallFleshAtronach.gif Ficheiro:DaggerfallGhost.gif
- You can check the enchantment of the quest object at the Mages Guild if you like. You can even keep the item if you want to (see Twisting Endings to Quests). This will result in a failed quest, however.