A UESPWiki – Sua fonte de The Elder Scrolls desde 1995
- Argonian political party that dominates Lilmothian politics. Mere-Glim claims that when the Oblivion Gates opened, they poured into Oblivion with such fury and might that Mehrunes Dagon was forced to close the gates.
- An insurgent faction from County Skingrad. They often behead the bodies of people they've killed.
- The ruling council of Lilmoth, currently run by the An-Xileel.
- The secret service of the Empire.
- Skraws are a class of workers on Umbriel that attend and maintain the Sump. Within the sump they gather food items as well as attending to the "people" growing there, recognizing when a sac needs to be taken to a birthing pool. The vapors which they inhale in order to stay underwater for extended periods can be harmful.
- One of the two factions into which the Mages Guild has split, the other being the College of Whispers.
- Also known as the Drykillers. The only non-Argonian guard unit in Lilmoth.