|Northeastern High Rock|
- The Wrothgar Mountains have been home to northern Tamriel's Orcs since the beginning of recorded history. Invading armies have marched into these peaks countless times to suppress the fractious Orcs, but the clans always rise again.
Wrothgar is a region situated in northeastern High Rock, north of Stormhaven. It is the first new neutral PvE zone to be released for Elder Scrolls Online with content for solo players and small groups. Orsinium, the ancestral capital of the Orsimer, is located in the eastern mountainous area within this region. King Kurog has declared Wrothgar as a "truce zone"; all adventurers are welcome, but agents of the Alliance War will not be tolerated here. There is animosity in the region between the followers of King Kurog, who are devoted to the ideals of Trinimac, and the chiefs of the Orcish clans, who follow the Code of Malacath.
- Fharun Stronghold — An Orc stronghold found along the coast in northern Wrothgar.
- Friendship Gate — A gate found on the western border of Wrothgar.
- Frostbreak Fortress — A fort found west-southwest of Orsinium.
- Frozen Fleet — A frozen plain found southwest of Fharun Stronghold.
- Merchant's Gate — A gate found on the southern border of Wrothgar.
- Morkul Stronghold — An Orc stronghold located northwest of Orsinium.
Farms and Plantations
Caves, Ruins and Mines
- Bonerock Cavern — A cave found north of Orsinium.
- Exile's Barrow — A Nordic ruin located northwest of Orsinium.
- Graystone Quarry — An Orc stronghold and mine found southwest of Orsinium.
- Paragon's Remembrance — A ruin found just northwest of Friendship Gate.
- Sorrow — A mountain found east of Fharun Stronghold.
Battlefields, Cemeteries and Crypts
- Argent Mine — A silver mine northwest of Orsinium.
- Coldperch Cavern — A cave northeast of Orsinium.
- Maelstrom Arena — An otherworldly solo arena accessed from Wrothgar.
- Nikolvara's Kennel — A cave southwest of Orsinium.
- Old Orsinium — An Orcish ruin in Wrothgar.
- Rkindaleft — A Dwemer ruin in Wrothgar.
- Thukhozod's Sanctum — An Ayleid ruin in western Wrothgar.
- Watcher's Hold — A ruin east of Friendship Gate.
- Zthenganaz — A buried Dwarven ruin south of Fharun Stronghold.
- The Accursed Nursery — A fortified altar in central Wrothgar.
- King-Chief's Throne — A Riekr camp north of Orsinium.
- The Mad Ogre's Altar — An altar southeast of Fharun Stronghold.
- Nyzchaleft Falls — A Dwarven ruin northwest of Rkindaleft.
- Poacher's Encampment — A camp far west of Orsinium.
- Unfinished Dolmen — A dolmen in western Wrothgar.
Points of Interest
- 20x20px Aqueduct Rock — A camp located beneath the old aqueduct west of Orsinium.
- Boreal Forge — A crafting station found east of Friendship Gate.
- 20x20px Forlorn Watchtower — A tower located north of Orsinium.
- 20x20px Grudge-Rock Falls — A waterfall east of Friendship Gate.
- 20x20px Jehanna Docks — A small jetty northeast of Fharun Stronghold.
- Malacath Statue — A statue found northeast of Orsinium.
- Morkuldin Forge — A crafting station found west of Morkul Stronghold.
- 20x20px Shipwreck Cove — A bay found northeast of Friendship Gate.
- 20x20px Torug's Arch — A gate northwest of Orsinium.
- Frostbreak Ridge Wayshrine
- Great Bay Wayshrine
- Icy Shore Wayshrine — Located south of the Frozen Fleet.
- Merchant's Gate Wayshrine — Located north of Merchant's Gate.
- Morkul Plain Wayshrine
- Orsinium Wayshrine — Located in Orsinium.
- Shatul Wayshrine
- Siege Road Wayshrine
- Trader's Road Wayshrine — Located north of Graystone Quarry.
- Two Rivers Wayshrine
- Coldwind's Den — A cave to the east of Jehanna Docks.
- Morkul Descent
- Orzorga's Kitchen — A settlement found north of Orsinium.
- Sanctuary of Malacath
- Invitation to Orsinium: Escort a supply caravan to the Wrothgarian city of Orsinium.
- For King and Glory: Help King Kurog deal with the leader of the Winterborn Reachmen.
- A King-Sized Problem: Investigate an attack on Orsinium's temple of Trinimac.
- In the Name of the King: Obligate the clan chiefs to attend King Kurog's Great Moot.
- To Save a Chief: Embark on a secretive rescue mission for the High Priestess.
- The Anger of a King: Discover what has put King Kurog in such a foul mood.
- The King's Gambit: Find a way to stop the Vosh Rakh's attack before it happens.
- Blood on a King's Hands: Reach the temple and ensure your allies at the Great Moot are safe.
- Long Live the King: Make preparations for a traditional Orc ceremony.
- The Ashes of Our Fathers: Find out who is really buried at Honor's Rest.
- Atypical Artistry: Help an artist create a masterpiece of native ogre art.
- Awaken the Past: Seek out relics to fill the museum of the Orsimer.
- Birdsong's Curse: A hagraven has been turning people into birds.
- Blood and the Sacred Words: Protect the sacred words of Malacath from the Vosh Rakh.
- Blood Price: Find out if Chief Ogzor was actually murdered.
- Broken Promises: Find out what happened to High-King Emeric's messenger.
- A Cold Wind from the Mountain: Recover the skull of a legendary bear.
- Corgrak's Cairn: Find the helm of a fallen warrior.
- Cultural Affections: Help Rigurt obtain the affections of his counterpart.
- Draugr Dilemma: An inept adventurer has awoken the draugr of a mysterious barrow in Wrothgar.
- The Durzog Whistle: Investigate a durzog training whistle and find an interested buyer.
- A Feast to Remember: Help Orzorga prepare a main course for the King's feast.
- Flames of Forge and Fallen: Fulfill the duty of a dying priest of Malacath.
- Forcing the Faith: Aid the artisans who have been captured by the Vosh Rakh.
- A Healthy Choice: Help Orzorga prepare a dessert for the King's feast.
- A Heart of Brass: Find survivors of an ill-fated expedition to a Dwarven ruin.
- The Hand of Morkul: Discover the ancient secrets of Morkul Clan.
- The Hidden Harvest: Destroy the source of the briarheart warriors.
- Hidden History: Discover what has altered the Orcs in Rkindaleft.
- A Khajiit's Tale: Help an unusual orc find out about his family.
- Kindred Spirits: Help Orzorga prepare a drink for the King's feast.
- Maelstrom Arena: Compete in an otherworldly Daedric arena.
- Of Sentimental Value: Find a shipwreck survivor's lost pendant.
- One Ugly Mug: Find a thief's stash and decide what to do with it.
- Quarry Conundrum: Investigate the strange occurrences in Graystone Quarry.
- A Question of Succession: Help the Shatul clan choose a new chief and avoid civil war.
- Riekr Revenge: Rescue some young hunters captured by Riekrs.
- Silver Linings: Recover the banner of the Silver Dawn.
- Sorrow's Kiss: Help a famous archaeologist climb to the top of a mountain.
- Thicker Than Water: Help Orzorga prepare a dessert for the King's feast.
- Those Truly Favored: Find the Vengeful Eye and decide what to do with it.
- Thukhozod the Eternal: Help a pair of adventurers find a missing Orc.
- Tinker Trouble: Track down a rampaging robot in the wilds of Wrothgar.
- A Treasure in Need of a Home: Find a researcher interested in some Nord antiquities you have found.
- An Unexpected Fall: Kireth Vanos may be in trouble in a Dwarven ruin. Again.
- Where Loyalty Lies: The Daggerfall Ambassador's fleet has been blown off course and shipwrecked on the ice.
- Wrecked: Help some traveling merchants who have been attacked by Winterborn.
For more information on these quests, see this page.
- Breakfast of the Bizarre: Complete a contract for the Dragonstar Caravan Company.
- Fire in the Hold: Deal with the bandits in Watcher's Hold for the Dragonstar Caravan Company.
- Free Spirits: Set free the spirits trapped by the evil sorcerer, Gorlar the Dark.
- Getting a Bellyful: Obtain special durzog feed for a client for the Dragonstar Caravan Company.
- Heresy of Ignorance: Stop the Worm Cult from summoning a terrible champion.
- Nature's Bounty: Cleanse the corruption that is blighting the Wrothgar wilderness.
- Parts of the Whole: Collect data on the constructs of Zthenganaz.
- Meat for the Masses: Get supplies for the workers rebuilding Orsinium.
- Reeking of Foul Play: Deal with the Riekrs who are raiding caravans.
- Scholarly Salvage: Deal with a threat in Wrothgar's wilderness.
- Snow and Steam: Deal with some dangerous Dwarven machines.
- The Skin Trade: Complete a contract for the Dragonstar Caravan Company.
|Para manter o padrão de qualidade do nosso site, este artigo ou seção pode precisar de limpeza. O usuário que colocou isto aqui teve a seguinte preocupação:
Para deixar uma mensagem sobre a limpeza deste artigo, por favor adicione-a na do mesmo.
- 1 Watchers Hold - Outside with troll.
- 2 South of Great Bay Wayshrine on ledge overlooking the water behind a boulder.
- 3 Southwest of Old Orsinium on ledge near water.
- 4 West of Merchant's Gate/Southwest of Graystone Quarry on platform in a barrel.
- 5 West of Morkul Stronghold close to the water on a platform.
- 6 Exile's Barrow atop with harpies.
- 7 Northwest of Frozen Fleet in between 2 broken ships in a crate.
- 8 Forlorn Watchtower, west of atop a cliff.
- 9 Nyzchaleft Falls just south with ogres.
- 10 Old Orsinium, east section with spiders in water and glowing flowers.
- 11 Rkindaleft, In water near the Astrictive Valve.
- 12 Argent Mine, bottom curve on right.
- 13 Coldperch Cavern, bottom hallway with harpies.
- 14 Thukhozod's Sanctum, Hallway opposite entrance.
- 15 Zthenganaz, ice room, top right of entrance.
- 16 Nikolvara's Kennel, left of entrance, down the hall with spiders.
- 17 Watcher's Hold, right after entering with gargoyle.
|Este article relacionado a Online é um stub. Você pode ajudar .|