A UESPWiki – Sua fonte de The Elder Scrolls desde 1995
- Arcwind Point — A Nordic ruin in the southwestern Rift, southwest of Nimalten.
- Castle of the Worm — Mannimarco's stronghold in Coldharbour.
- Cliffs of Failure — A battlefield in eastern Coldharbour, northeast of the Hollow City.
- Honrich Tower — A ruined lakeside tower in the central Rift, southeast of Nimalten.
- Memorial District — The northeastern district of the Imperial City.
- Ouze — A ruin in eastern Malabal Tor, east of Silvenar.
- Pinepeak Cavern — A cave in the far northwest of the Rift.
- Trolhetta — A mountain in the southeastern Rift, south of Forelhost.
- Unfinished Dolmen — A dolmen in western Wrothgar.
- The Worm's Retreat — A Worm Cult base located beneath Vulkhel Guard, Daggerfall and Davon's Watch.
- Worm Cult Summoner: Defeat the Worm Cult Spirit Healer at Trolhetta.
- Pulled Under: Investigate rumors of a suspicious disappearance.
- The Dead King: Stop the Worm Cult from resurrecting an Ayleid king.
- Securing the Pass: Clear the way for the Pact's army.
- Shattered Hopes: Turn the tide in the Pact's war against the Worm Cult.
- Arithiel: Rescue Arithiel from the Worm Cult in Abamath.
- The Dark Night of the Soul: Protect the guardians of Treehenge from the Worm Cult.
- Stomping Sinmur: Use the fragments of Wuuthrad to banish Sinmur's spirit.
- The Thin Ones: Save a Kothringi village from undead servitude.
- Dangerous Union: Discover why the Worm Cultists are working with the Reachmen.
- A Ritual in Smokefrost Peaks: Stop the Worm Cult ritual at the Smokefrost Peaks Altar.
- Of Brands and Bones: Convince a skeleton to reveal the Worm Cult's excavation plans.
- Speaking For The Dead: Create an undead spy network to keep an eye on the Worm Cultists.
- Heresy of Ignorance: Stop the Worm Cult from summoning a terrible champion.
|Este artigo relacionado a Online é um rascunho. Você pode ajudar .|