|Imperial City, Cyrodiil|
|Center of the Imperial City|
|Veteran Speed Run Target||(?)|
The White-Gold Tower is a group dungeon found in the center of the Imperial City. Traditionally the seat of the Empire, the Tower has been overrun with Daedra and is being pulled into Coldharbour by Molag Bal. Empress Regent Clivia Tharn is attempting to retake the structure. White-Gold Tower has both a Normal and a Veteran mode.
- Planemeld Obverse: Fulfil the prophecy of an Elder Scroll by freeing the White-Gold Tower from Coldharbour's clutches.
- White-Gold Tower Pledge: Prove you are truly Undaunted by clearing the White-Gold Tower.
Normal and Veteran White-Gold Tower
Unlike other dungeons, Veteran White-Gold Tower does not have different enemies and layouts compared to Normal. The only difference is enemy health and damage.
- Various Xivkyn
- Various skeletons[verification needed]
- Various Dremora
- Winged Twilights[verification needed]
- Zombies[verification needed]
- Crematorial Guards (daedroths)
- Spider Daedra
- Grievous Twilights
- The Adjudicator, a harvester
- A group of three Imperial warriors called the Elite Guard, consisting of Cordius Pontifio, Otho Numida and Micella Carlinus
- The Planar Inhibitor, a cold-flame atronach
- Molag Kena, a Xivkyn
- Exiting White-Gold Tower will return you to your alliance capital.
|To meet our site's higher standard of quality, this article or section may require cleanup. The user who placed this here had the following concern:
To leave a message about the cleanup for this article, please add it to this article's .
|Este article relacionado a Online é um stub. Você pode ajudar .|