Western Wrothgar is the western region of Wrothgar. It has a milder climate than the rest of the zone, and consists mainly of boreal forests. The ruins of Old Orsinium can be found here, along with the Friendship Gate linking the zone to Stormhaven.
Like the other two subzones of Wrothgar, Western Wrothgar is distinguishable by its climate and little else. It has no associated questline or achievements, and has been left purposefully unnamed in-game.
Caves, Ruins and Mines
Battlefields, Cemeteries and Crypts
- Old Orsinium — An Orcish ruin in Wrothgar.
- Thukhozod's Sanctum — An Ayleid ruin in western Wrothgar.
- Watcher's Hold — A ruin east of Friendship Gate.
- Poacher's Encampment — A camp far west of Orsinium.
- Unfinished Dolmen — A dolmen in western Wrothgar.
Points of Interest
- Boreal Forge — A crafting station found east of Friendship Gate.
- 20x20px Grudge-Rock Falls — A waterfall east of Friendship Gate.
- 20x20px Shipwreck Cove — A bay found northeast of Friendship Gate.