Unzoned places are those which are not part of any zone or their associated storylines. Currently, this encompasses locations exclusive to the Main Quest, Fighters Guild and Mages Guild quest lines, as well as those visited in the Werewolf and Vampire world quests.
Fighters Guild Places
- Abagarlas — An ancient Ayleid city whose inhabitants used to worship Molag Bal.
- The Earth Forge — A secret Dwemer ruin in the mountains which is maintained by the Fighters Guild.
- Halls of Submission — A stronghold in Coldharbour where Molag Bal has hidden the Mortuum Vivicus.
- Mzeneldt — A Dwemer ruin in the southern Dragontail Mountains of Hammerfell.
- 20x20px Ragnthar — A Dwemer ruin that exists outside the physical reality of Nirn.
Mages Guild Places
- Chateau of the Ravenous Rodent — Sheogorath's "family estate" in Dementia, in the southern Shivering Isles.
- Cheesemonger's Hollow — A secluded valley in the Shivering Isles, Sheogorath's plane of Oblivion.
- Circus of Cheerful Slaughter — An ancient ruin in Dementia, part of Sheogorath's Shivering Isles.
- Eyevea — An island which becomes accessible after completing the Mages Guild quest line.
- Glade of the Divines — A temple in the Shivering Isles, Sheogorath's plane of Oblivion.
Main Quest Places
- Castle of the Worm — Mannimarco's stronghold in Coldharbour.
- The Colored Rooms — Meridia's plane of Oblivion.
- The Foundry of Woe — A prison stronghold in Coldharbour.
- Halls of Torment — A prison stronghold in Coldharbour.
- The Harborage — A cave in the wilderness which the Prophet has adopted as his home and refuge.
- Heart's Grief — Molag Bal's palace and the most feared place in all Coldharbour.
- Sancre Tor — The ruin of an ancient Imperial city in the Colovian mountains of Cyrodiil.
- Stirk — An island off the west coast of Cyrodiil.
- The Valley of Blades — A secluded valley in the Dragontail Mountains of Hammerfell.
- The Wailing Prison — A sub-location of Coldharbour, Molag Bal's realm of Oblivion.
- The Worm's Retreat — A Worm Cult base located beneath Vulkhel Guard, Daggerfall and Davon's Watch.
- al-Danobia Tomb — A Redguard family tomb found near the city of Taneth.
- Deadhollow Halls — Daedric ruins that serve as a heist location.
- Fulstrom Homestead — A private manor off the coast of Eastmarch.
- Glittering Grotto — A cave network that serve as a heist location.
- The Hideaway — A hidden base that serve as a heist location.
- Secluded Sewers — A sewer network that serve as a heist location.
- Underground Sepulcher — A tomb that serve as a heist location.
World Quest Places
- Blood Matron's Crypt — The resting place of Lamae Bal, the first vampire.
- The Hunting Grounds — Hircine's realm of Oblivion, visited only during the Hircine's Gift quest to become a Werewolf.