|Off the coast of Hammerfell|
- One of the first landfalls settled by the Redguards when they sailed east from their lost homeland of Yokuda, the island of Stros M'Kai is now a haven for freebooters, sea-rovers, and other nautical entrepreneurs who roam the Abecean Sea.
Stros M'Kai is a desert island off the coast of Hammerfell. The island was one of the first landfalls settled by the Redguards when they sailed east from their lost homeland of Yokuda. Stros M'Kai is a haven for piracy, and many of the Pirates of the Abecean Sea consider it their home port. The island is run by Headman Bhosek from his palace in Port Hunding.
Over the course of the Covenant quest line, Captain Kaleen will hire you to gather a crew to raid Bhosek's palace and find proof that he has violated the law of the Redguard king Fahara'jad calling for an end to the raiding of Breton shipping.
- Port Hunding — A city at the center of Stros M'Kai.
- Saintsport — A town at the southern end of Stros M'Kai.
Points of Interest
- 20x20px Dogeater Goblin Camp — A goblin camp found at the northern end of Stros M'Kai.
- 20x20px Pillar of the Singing Sun — An ancient pillar on a small island in western Stros M'Kai.
- 20x20px Rash Merchant's Plummet — A broken bridge on the northwest coast of Stros M'Kai.
- Bthzark — A Dwemer ruin in western Stros M'Kai.
- The Grave — The prison for Port Hunding, just north of town.
- Headman Bhosek's Palace — The residence of Headman Bhosek, the leader of Stros M'Kai.
- Port Hunding Wayshrine — Located due west of Port Hunding.
- Saintsport Wayshrine — Located just outside of Saintsport.
- Sandy Grotto Wayshrine — Located on the northeastern-most point of Stros M'Kai.
Daggerfall Covenant Quests
- The Broken Spearhead: Visit Stros M'Kai to repay the debt to your rescuer.
- The Spearhead's Captain: Make contact with a noted privateer.
- The Spearhead's Crew: Gather Kaleen's crew to help with a heist.
- Tip of the Spearhead: Steal some documents from a local thug.
- Dead Man's Wrist: Bring Siraj's sister news of his fate.
- Goblin Marq: Find Marq and his special brew.
- Izad's Treasure: Find a pirate captain's buried treasure.
- Last Night: Rescue victims of the Sea Drakes.
- Moment of Truth: Help a timid Orc prove himself.
- Sphere Assembly: Help repair a broken Dwarven automaton.
- Tarnish the Crown: Kill a goblin king.
- Washed Ashore: Follow a monkey to treasure.
|Across the water from the western wall.||SSW of Port Hunding's Wayshrine, on rocks beside water.|
|The mouth of The Grave stands open.||Just outside of The Grave|
|Crashed through a Saintsport roof.||In a ruined building in Saintsport|
- Each image is relevant to its location, and each number corresponds to the key on the right.
|Este article relacionado a Online é um stub. Você pode ajudar .|