|Northwestern Reaper's March|
The Northern Woods are the northwestern region of Reaper's March. It contains the city of Arenthia in the north, as well as Fort Grimwatch and Greenhill further south. The Northern Woods Dolmen is just south and a bit west of Arenthia, along the river. It is bordered on the west by Malabal Tor. Dawnmead lies to the east and Jodewood is to the south.
- Fort Grimwatch — A fort in northwestern Reaper's March.
- Greenhill — A settlement in northern Reaper's March, southwest of Arenthia.
- Vinedusk Village — A small town in western Reaper's March, east of the Malabal Tor gate.
Caves, Ruins and Mines
- Falinesti Autumn Site — The autumn location of Falinesti, in central Reaper's March, west-northwest of Rawl'kha.
- Senalana — An Ayleid ruin in northern Reaper's March, west of Arenthia.
- Kuna's Delve — A mine in northern Reaper's March, south of Arenthia.
- Thibaut's Cairn — A crypt in central Reaper's March, east of Vinedusk Village.
- The Vile Manse — A ruined mansion in northwestern Reaper's March.
- Big Ozur's Valley — A small valley located just east of Greenhill that is inhabited by ogres.
- Reaper's Henge — A grove in central Reaper's March, north of Rawl'kha.
Points of Interest
- 20x20px Fishing Dock — Located just west of Arenthia, in northern Reaper's March.
- Greenspeaker's Grove — Located in western Reaper's March, northeast of Vinedusk Village.
- Old Town Cavern — A cave in northern Reaper's March, west of Senalana.
- 20x20px Researcher's Camp — Located northwest of Greenhill, in northwestern Reaper's March.
- Arenthia Wayshrine — Located in western Arenthia.
- Fort Grimwatch Wayshrine — Located northeast of Fort Grimwatch.
- Vinedusk Wayshrine — Located southwest of Vinedusk Village.
- The Arbordawn Cult: Assist Telenger with a problem at the Falinesti Autumn Site.
- Down the Skeever Hole: Defeat the last of the Colovian invaders.
- Ezreba's Fate: Help a local Treethane solve a difficult situation.
- Gates of Fire: Help defend an Ayleid ruin from the Colovians.
- Gentle Gardener: Collect gardening samples from Falinesti Autumn Site.
- History's Song: Fulfill an ancient bard's wish.
- How Few Remain: Rescue a group of miners from a pack of bloodthirsty trolls.
- Song of the Spinner: Help a spinner learn the stories of her people.
- Oath of Excision: Help the Vinedusk Rangers repel the Colovian invaders.
- On the Doorstep: Investigate the evil strangers in Greenhill.
- Over the Edge: Help retrieve some critical medical supplies.
- The Waking Dreamer: Liberate a Daedric tome from an Imperial invasion base.
There is one Achievement associated with this region:
|Restore Arenthia||5||Restore Arenthia to control by her Clanmother.|