Online:Mages Guild (Shornhelm)
The Mages Guild in Shornhelm is a guildhall located in the western part of the Lower City. It is a spacious Breton-style two-story building. The upper level is constructed as a loft circling the building, therefore the ground floor has a high dome-shaped ceiling. The central part of the ground floor descends three steps and is reserved for practicing spell casting. Bookshelves occupy practically all the walls, bottom to top on both floors. Chairs, benches, folding screens and tables are placed near them to make studying more comfortable. Several desks, a map of Cyrodiil on the wall and more bookshelves occupy a niche across the entrance on the ground floor. Several crates found around the guildhall can contain either provisioning or alchemical ingredients or a random leveled weapon or a piece of armor.
Quite a number of skill books can be read throughout the guildhall:
- The Book of Circles: Forging Maxims on Blacksmithing
- Clothier: Light Armor Basics and Medium Armor: Tannins and Leather on Clothing
- Precepts of Stendarr on Destruction Staff
- Forged in the Heart of Mundus on Dragonknight class skills
- Glyphs and Enchantment on Enchanting
- Armor of Myth and Legend on Heavy Armor
- Azarrid's Race on Medium Armor
- Principles of Conjuration on Sorcerer class skills
- Rituals of the Harmonious Masters on Templar class skills
- Bowyer and Fletcher on Woodworking
- Ancient Power: Help a novice of the Mages Guild retrieve a powerful relic from the ruins of Erokii
- Circus of Cheerful Slaughter: Take part in Sheogorath's production, The Folly of Isolation.
- Jehannette Vinetier
- Librarian Sharuk
- Magister Wulfdis
- Naudet Fauconniere
- Sadun Douare
- Susane Alielle
*This person can be encountered here only during the related quest.
|This Online-related article is a stub. You can help by .|